Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Time fly's

Have you ever sat down and just thought "where has the time gone"? Its not just something your Grandmother used to say... its real life! WHOOSH! And you've gone from winter to spring, your child has grown into a pre-schooler when you could have sworn he was just a baby, your siblings are growing up and moving out (FINALLY:) WHOOSH! Where did it all go? was I present? Did I value that time when it was there? WHOOSH! It almost makes me dizzy how a whole week/weekend can just disappear into thin air and leave me wondering... was my time well spent?WHOOSH! I am one of the fortunate ones, I am blessed, I am a daughter to the King of Kings. He smooths over all those rough edges I leave behind when I'm "WHOOSHING" around. Psalms 46:5 "God is with (her), (she) will not fail; God will help (her) at break of day." Those words are so comforting when I'm sitting here worrying about how my time was spent and then I am reminded Matthew 6:27 "Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" ohh snap! I guess I'd better knock it off and make a better usage of my time here! WHOOSH!

No comments: