Monday, April 25, 2011

Poster Board:)

Yes, I am one of those "weird" people who gets excited for school to start! All those brand new crayons, markers, glue, tape, stickers, pencils?!?!?oh my! I just love that isle:) I love it for its potential to create something wonderful like: games, teach tools, crafts, gifts and happy birthday cards! And don't even get me started on the smell of new crayons... its AH-MAZING!! Fresh out of the box, not worn down, new and just calling my name "Jessica, use me, it can make something awesome!" -yes I speak to inanimate objects and they talk back! I know this concerns you for my mental health! I assure you (thus far) I have been cleared by mental professionals. (I also encourage small children to follow in my foot steps so...you may want to pray for them instead of me who is so far gone down the "rabbit hole" I'm a lost cause!) *insert laughter*- But in all honnesty if I can get this excited about "school supplies" how much more is God's excitement and love for us?!? ..."I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness".(Jeremiah 31:3) or Psalms 136 "his love endures forever!" (as a crabby "pre-teen/teen" I really resented my mom for making me say this EVERY Friday for like EVER?!?!) But now that I'm 30 old I see... thanks mom! Think on these things every time you are consumed with excitement/passion for something or some one remember just how much more our Father in heaven is excited about us!!
p.s. there will be pictures of my creations to come...dun dun dun!!

No comments: