It's 3pm and I forgot to take ANY meat out of the freezer?!?! WHAT IS A MAMA TO DO!?!
Oh! I know:)
- Take a frozen roast and place it in a pan with some sort of covering
- add a little oil (just a trace)
- add seasonings (I used garlic and season salt)
- toss in oil and seasonings
- put in pan
- cover pan
- put in oven at 350*
- and in about 2-3hrs you should have a nice plump roast!
- serve with starch and veggies/fruit!
For the rest of this meal I chose to saute' fresh green beans, mash potatoes and enjoy the roast! But almost anything goes with roast! You could just grab a can of green beans and a can of peaches! Or toss a bag of salad and some garlic toast! Possibilities are endless!!