Monday, January 28, 2013

Oh, be careful little feet where you go...



For the Father up above is looking down in love so,
be careful little feet where you go. (song)

I pray that my son would follow Jesus and not me.
I pray that his heart will belong to God and no other.
I pray that he would lead others towards the cross and not be lead away.
I pray that my husband and I are able to train up this child in the way he should grow.
So that when he is older he will not depart from it. (Proverbs 22:6 pharaphr.)
I praise Jesus that we are fearfully and wonderfully made.
I pray that our family would be able to be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer. Sharing with Gods people who are in need
by practicing hospitality.(Romans 12:12-13 paraphr.)
In Jesus name and for His glory!
Amen


No comments: